Lost Wax Cast Sterling "Guernica" Horse Buckle - Italian Leather
- Lost Wax Cast Sterling "Guernica" Horse Buckle - Italian Leather
- Picasso's painting Guernica, is the basis of the human tragedy and animal tragedy of war. Picasso's Guernica is my inspiration of this rendition of a horse head. You can see the power and sadness of war through the eyes of my horse. It is one of my favorite pieces in the body of work of Elaine Coyne.
- I hope you see my inspiration reflected in my horse head done in Solid Lost Wax Cast Sterling, lost wax cast pieces comes out as well as on sculpture because the same process is used as was used by the ancient Egyptians in 3000 BC.
- Shown on 1 1/4" wide Black Italian "Croc" Leather.
- Limited edition of 1000 with numbered certificate of authentication.
- Sized to fit the Waist.
- Buckle Measures: 3 1/4" x 2"
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent