Forged Copper and Patina Brass Neo-Victorian Bluebell Flowers Cuff Bracelet - Rose Quartz
- Forged Copper and Patina Brass Neo-Victorian Bluebell Flowers Cuff Bracelet - Rose Quartz
- A breathtaking Neo-Victorian Cuff style Bracelet featuring Bluebells Flowers and a Flowing Vine in our one of a kind coloration Verdigris Patina Brass on a Hand Hammered Copper Background with a Large Oval-cut genuine Rose Quartz Cabochon.
- A modern combination of Victorian and Art Nouveau inspired design, turn of the century American hand forged copper and verdigris patina which is a nod to the 60s revival of American Handcrafted Movement.
- Size: 1 1/4" Wide Tapered Cuff Style Bracelet (Tapers to 7/8").
- Length: 6 1/2" to 7 1/2" fits most, custom lengths available by request.
- Art Nouveau is an art movement from 1890 to 1910. It's essence is flowing lines, celebration of womanhood and assymetrical design.
You might also like
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent