Trimetal Patina Brass Neo-Victorian Butterfly on Hand Forged Copper Circle Earrings
- Trimetal Patina Brass Neo-Victorian Butterfly with Filigree on Hand Forged Copper Circle Earrings
- Neo-Victorian Butterfly Earrings of Hand Hammered Copper with Solid Brass Filigree work, Hand Polished to a Mirror Sheen, with Butterflies in our signature Verdigris Patina Brass.
- A modern combination of Victorian filigree in mirror brass, turn of the century American hand forged copper and verdigris patina, which is our nod to the 60s revival of American Handcrafted.
- Gold Plated Brass Museum Latch (Leverback) Closures shown, 14 karat Gold Filled Posts also available.
- Earrings Measure: 1 1/8" round.
You might also like
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your review cannot be sent